The Chambers UK Bar Awards recognise the top sets and barristers from across the country, based on the research for the most recent edition of Chambers UK Bar.
Blackstone Chambers has been shortlisted for the following awards:
- Competition Set of the Year
- Competition Junior of the Year - Tristan Jones
- Human Rights and Public Law Set of the Year
- Human Rights and Public Law Silk of the Year - James Eadie QC
- Media, Defamation, Privacy and Data Protection Silk of the Year - Ian Mill QC
- Professional Discipline Set of the Year
- Tax Silk of the Year - Sam Grodzinski QC
The full shortlist is available to view here.
The awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 18 November at Old Billingsgate, London.