The Chambers & Partners rankings recognise the UK’s top sets and barristers.
Blackstone Chambers has been shortlisted for the following awards:
- Outstanding Set for Diversity and Inclusion
- Human Rights and Public Law Set of the Year
- Human Rights and Public Law Silk of the Year- Tom Hickman QC
- Human Rights and Public Law Silk of the Year - James Eadie QC
- Human Rights and Public Law Junior of the Year - Hanif Mussa
- Professional Discipline Silk of the Year - Kate Gallafent QC
- Tax Silk of the Year - Kieron Beal QC
The full shortlist for the bar awards is available to view here.
The awards ceremony will take place virtually on Thursday, 19 November 2020.