The Lawyer has revealed its Top 20 cases of 2019 in which nine members of Chambers act in six cases.
The cases featured include:
- Canary Wharf Group v European Medicines Agency (Tom de la Mare QC and James Segan)
- Huawei v Conversant (James Segan)
- Campaign Against Arms Trade & Ors v Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (Sir James Eadie QC)
- High Commissioner for Pakistan in the UK v NatWest Bank PLC (Tim Otty QC)
- Road Haulage Association Limited v Man SE and Others (Brian Kennelly QC, Jason Pobjoy, Andrew Trotter)
- (1) PCP Capital Partners LLP & (2) PCP International Finance Limited v Barclays Bank PLC (Robert Weekes)
Click here for the full list of cases.