Four barristers have received individual nominations and Blackstone Chambers has been nominated in two practice areas.
The nominations are:
- Andreas Gledhill QC for Company/Insolvency Silk of the Year
- Jane Mulcahy QC for Employment Silk of the Year
- Diya Sen Gupta for Employment Junior of the Year
- Tristan Jones for Competition Junior of the Year
- Blackstone Chambers for Competition Set of the Year
- Blackstone Chambers for Human Rights Set of the Year
The winners will be announced on 27 October 2016.