The first few episodes of The Sports Law Podcast will follow the structure of the forthcoming second edition of Football and the Law, to be published later this year, dealing with some of the key chapter topics in turn. The first episode explores football lawyers current roles and the major issues facing those working in football today.
Nick welcomes guests
- Ben Mansford, Chief Executive of Blackpool Football Club
- Lloyd Thomas, General Counsel at Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club
- Liz Coley, Sports solicitor at Level
- Peter Limbert, General Counsel and in-house lawyer at Fulham Football Club
- Rebecca Todd, General Counsel and in-house lawyer at Fulham Football Club